1) A Dress. This one miraculously looks good on just about everyone. All kidding aside, we've made everyone we know try it on, and it does. Super flattering and soft, in a lovely shade of navy. Sleep in it, breastfeed, don't breastfeed, do kangaroo care, turn it around because your little darling just "sent back his breakfast" or wear it out on the street. You can actually do all of those things in any order and it will still look OK
2) A Scarf. Do the infinity loop, give your babe some shade, offer it to someone who is <redacted> erm, "not nice" about breastfeeding in public so they can cover their own head while they eat lunch. I call it a "hide-the-barf-scarf". Self-explanatory. Also good for wiping tears (mostly your own)
3) Earrings .A pair of super-simple ones It's amazing how a pair of earrings can make you feel more put together (or not, we know.)
4)A Necklace. It will direct attention to your beautiful face and away from the backwards dress you're wearing (see above).
5) A Nifty Zip Bag. Wrangle cosmetics, toiletries, or travel stuff, etc. Use it as a wet bag, or whatever. TSA approved AND has our name on the front. Lucky you!
6)Dry Shampoo. Degrease and volumize on the go. It really is totally fine if you have to skip a day (or week!) of washing your hair.
7) Brush/Mirror, pocket sized. Brush that mane in the Target parking lot and look your best while wandering like a GOT wight up and down the aisles.
8)9) Hair Ties and Gold Bobby Pins. I think the saying is "Give a girl a hair tie and she'll make a messy bun; give her hair ties AND bobby pins and she'll make a fancy messy bun.
10)LipTint- This item can vary, since we're always trying to make it special. We try to make sure that we pick a shade that is inclusive and looks great on everyone. The last one was mood-color changing. We take no responsibility for your mood before or after you put it on (only if you hate it. If you love it, we want partial credit).
11)Mouth/Teeth Wipes- Defunk on your way out the door, or get rid of coffee breath quick. Also good for wine lips, just sayin'.
12) Organic Deodorant Wipes- Nothing like wondering who brought home Taco Bell every time you lift your arm, then realizing that it's you* (while a deeply sleeping baby is draped across your chest.
13) Portable Shot of Coconut Oil- The Swiss Army Knife of Motherhood.
14) Refreshing Facial Wipes- Facial wipes are great for your face, but these are so nice you might want to just pretend you're camping and give yourself a proper wipedown.
SIDE NOTE-Human bodies have human smells, and that is wonderful. There is nothing gross or shameful about it, and we are in no way advocating otherwise. Same goes for body hair. (I'm tempted to do unicorn pits, but I can barely maintain the roots on my head)